Family First Aid Training
Have you ever wondered how you would react to an emergency?
Come & learn new skills.
This short course will provide information on the needs of the family and how to cope with first aid emergencies. It covers primary and secondary care skills for adults, infants and children. Knowing what to do in an emergency is an excellent life skill to learn and the course covers many subjects that you may come across.
The Family First Aid Training course is fun and informative and has been enjoyed by hundreds of parents so far. The aim of this course is to provide you with basic information that you can remember, it will also give you lots of confidence to cope with emergencies. There’s always time to ask questions, giving you plenty of reassurance.
On completion of this course you will receive a Certificate of attendance, ‘Paediatric First Aid Made Easy’ manual and a laminated wall chart.
We will have First Aid Kits and Supplies on display and available to buy on the day.
An Accredited certificate, valid for 3 years is optional at a small extra charge.
A typical course will last approx. 3hrs.
Topics covered include:
- Dealing with an unconscious casualty
- Baby/Child/Adult Resuscitation
- Head Injuries
- Seizures & Febrile Convulsions
- Child Related Conditions (Croup, Anaphylaxis)
Upcoming Course Dates & Locations
- Family First Aid – 28th September – Redgrave Sports Centre, Marlow
- Childhood Illness & Ingury – 19th October – Marlow Methodist Church
- Family First Aid – 26th October – Redgrave Sports Centre, Marlow
- Family First Aid – 23rd November – Marlow Methodist Church
- Family First Aid – 30th November – Redgrave Sports Centre, Marlow
Click links above or contact Child Matters to book.
Find out when our next course is…