12 HOUR PAEDIATRIC FIRST AID COURSE
2 Day or Blended Learning
Child Matters paediatric first aid courses will prepare you to respond in an emergency as well as help you to meet OFSTED & EYFS standards. Suitable for anyone working with children requiring OFSTED registration, nurseries, pre-schools, Child Minders, schools, clubs and activity providers.
The 12 Hour Course, meeting the requirements of Ofsted and EYFS is a comprehensive Paediatric First Aid Course which can be completed as 12 hours in the classroom or as a Blended course, part online and 1 classroom day.
On-Site or Group Bookings ideal if you have your own venue or a team of people to train together.
COMPLETING A BLENDED COURSE IS EASY
With blended learning you only spend one day in class and complete the first part online, over several days, at your leisure. After you complete the online portion you attend one of our 6-hour, classroom course to receive your 12 hour paediatric first aid certificate.
Reserve Your Seat and then purchase the online course by ticking the box at the end of the reservation.
Online Course Price:
£24.95 £22.95 + VAT.
Please enter DISCOUNT CODE CMONL2015
to purchase at the reduced cost You will be asked for this code prior to the end of the checkout process.
Classroom Course Individual Price: £65
(£5 discount when booking with a friend/colleague or an affiliated company/agency)
ONLINE VIDEO TRAINING:
Our online video courses feature a qualified instructor. They are designed to be much more engaging than traditional slide-based training often associated with e-learning.
Planning for First Aid Emergencies
- Dealing with emergencies
- Activating the emergency services and identifying the need to call the EMS
- First Aid kits
- Paediatric Accident Reporting and Record Keeping
- Gloves, face shields and hand cleaning
- Unconscious but breathing (Recovery Position)
- Resuscitation Procedures Appropriate to the Age of the Children being cared for
- Infant, Child and older child CPR
- Heart Attack
- Choking and choking becoming unconscious after choking
Recognising and Responding Appropriately to:
- Spinal Injury
- Basic Injury and Illness assessment
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Serious Bleeding and minor bleeding
- Nose bleeds
- Foreign Objects in the body
- Burns and Scalds
- Suspected Fractures
- Head, Neck and Back Injuries
- Cases of Poisoning
- Foreign Bodies in Eyes and Noses
- Bites and Stings
On completion of the course each learner will receive:
- A full certificate
- A wall chart and wallet card valid for 3 years.
- Free downloadable material
- Video skills reminder
- Certificate expiry reminder all included
BLENDED TRAINING - WANT TO GET STARTED NOW?
Purchase the Online Course and start completing your training straight away.
Please have a method of payment ready to purchase the online course.
You do not need to complete the training all in one session.
You can log in and out at your leisure and the system will save your progress.