Flat Stan(TM) First Aid Workshops for Children
Child Matters has recently partnered with Flat Stan to provide first aid workshops for children.
There are lots of First Aid courses for grown-ups but not much around for children. Flat Stan First Aid is an exciting new training concept which will provide essential Life Skills for Children (With lots of fun included!) so that now or later on in life they will know what to do in an emergency so that they can help themselves and others.
FLAT STAN COURSE DETAILS:
Course length: 2 Hours
Including registration and a refreshment break.
The Flat Stan First Aid Course Covers:
- What is first aid and who can deliver first aid
- When and how to get help – 999
- How to check if someone is responsive
- Putting someone in a safe, recovery position
- What to do if you think a casualty is not breathing. CPR compressions only
- The choking casualty
- What to do if someone is bleeding
- What to do if someone suffers a burn
Dates & Locations
24th October 2016 – 10 to 12pm
£15 per child. Includes Flat Stan Manual, Certificate and Stickers for every course participant
Marlow Sea Cadets Hall
off Wethered Road
Bring Flat Stan First Aid
to your school
Teach all children the essential life skills of First Aid!
- 1.5 Hour Session – Only £225 (was £275) – maximum 30 children
- 2 x 1.5 Hour Sessions – £400 – must be booked in/run on same day
Contact Claire at Child Matters to Book…
Completion of a Registration Form compulsory at the start of all Public Courses. Children age 7 and over can attend the course independently. Parents welcome to stay throughout (and learn too!).
All Flat Stan trainers have current DBS check, Safeguarding and First Aid qualifications.